Year 6 Transition Meeting
Applying for Secondary Schools
- Use this website to submit your application, regardless where you live.
- Read the admission booklets (Greenwich, Bexley) to find out about the schools in the local area.
- Visit the local schools – use the open day dates, please inform Discovery school office about your visits.
- Refer to the admission policy for each school to check the likelihood of getting a place, you can also use the interactive maps provided on these websites, to check their catchment areas.
- Ensure all 6 choices are used, only apply for a selective school if your child is deemed selective.
- Complete the application by 31st October 2018.