Discovery Primary School Vacancies
Full Time - Class Teacher required
to start September 2021
Salary – NQT/MPS/UPR
We are looking to appoint a class teacher to join our teaching team. This post offers a genuine opportunity to contribute to the success of our school, working as part of an enthusiastic and committed team of professionals.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is an excellent practitioner who values all children
• Is enthusiastic and highly motivated with a ‘can do’ attitude
• Understands how children learn best and never gives up on them
• Understands what high standards look like and how to attain them
• Is a creative and effective team member, with a good sense of humour.
We can offer you:
• A genuine opportunity to make a difference
• The opportunity to work within a hardworking, committed and supportive team
• High quality support and CPD to ensure that you are successful
• An exciting, well organised and vibrant environment in which to work
• A fantastic community of parents and children who deserve the best
Please contact Tracy Hennessy (Business Manager) to arrange an informal discussion on 020 8885 2470. Alternatively, to request a recruitment pack or to find out more about what we can offer email us on email@example.com or visit our website www.discovery.greenwich.sch.uk
Successful candidates will be asked to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Criminal Records Bureau. Further information about the disclosure can be found at www.crb.gov.uk and in the application pack.
Closing Date: 22nd April 2021 at 12.00pm Interview Date: Week beginning 26th April 2021